Skills: Heavy Machinery Operator, Mechanical Technician
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Claremore, Oklahoma, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Role Summary: #ZR
Baker Hughes has an opening for a Saw Operator - 3rd Shift in Claremore, OK. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization
Under limited supervision, responsible for setup and operation of band saws, such as Hyd-Mec or Hem Saw to cut materials to required length or contour in accordance with specifications.
- Install and align saw blades prescribed for different types of material, set stop gauges, saw speeds, feeds and indexing mechanisms such as may be provided for automatic positioning of materials.
- Position and secure materials on bed of machine using clamping arrangements of fixturing devices; check pilot piece for correct dimension
- Contour cutting on band saw may require the scribing of cutting lines on materials from templates or the setting of radius pins for circular cuts.
- Operates forklift and overhead crane to retrieve work materials.
- Hours / Shift: Training 1st Shift M-F 6am-2pm, Work 3rd Shift M-F 10pm-6am
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of related experience
- Knowledge of use of scales, tape measures and squares
- Forklift experience is a plus