Skills: IT - Sys Admin & Support
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
This person in this role is accountable for all aspects of Clarity Administration and Technical of Infrastructure and software in BH.
- Support Clarity PPM product, currently hosted by Computer Associates, in addition to web based applications hosted on premises
- Provide level 1, level 2 support for all tickets assigned to application support queue. Resolve the tickets or Engage internal teams and vendor teams as necessary according to established SOP and SLAs
- Works with Business subject experts to assist advanced analysis by providing environment to track, extract and mine data for reporting
- Create documentation for support activities and for any custom solutions developed as part of projects
- Knowledge of Clarity Portlets and page configurations, XML Open Gateway (XOG), Custom Object Implementation, GEL Scripts, NSQL and Oracle Database Logics, Web Reports, Jaspersoft Reports
- Usage of SQL tool such as Toad, IDE such as PL/SQL Developer, XML Development Tool, Jaspersoft Studio
- Engage internal incident/problem management teams for faster resolution of high priority tickets and communicate with Business to assess issues and provide periodic status updates, both short-term and long-term
- Plan and coordinate activities for environment maintenance, data refreshes, Product Patches, and Product upgrades
- Balance PROD support and development activities while collaborating with Project manager, Vendor team to deliver on projects
- Education Preferred:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in technical support and troubleshooting with web-based systems
- 3+ years of experience with writing complex SQL queries (oracle, or SQL Server)
- 3+ years of experience with developing reports (Crystal Reports, Jasper Soft or any other tool)
- Familiarity with CA Clarity PPM versions v12/v13/v14/v15
- Certification with CA PPM Proven Professional and/or Business Analysist preferred
- Understand Clarity database model and Write SQL statements for reporting needs and to create data feeds
- Develop Crystal reports and Integrate them with Clarity application
- Support and enhance custom reports
- Monitor support queue tickets. Resolve or assign tickets to Vendor team for further assistance.
- Provision (activation/deactivation) user accounts for access control
- Monitor and resolve jobs that create data feeds for other systems
- Stay current on product features/bug fixes based on vendor provided documentation
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle
- Mumbai, India
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more