Skills: HR - General, PR / Corporate Communications
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
As the Global Time Management Leader, you will own and drive Time & Attendance strategy and administration for the company. The successful candidate will define the road map for Time & Attendance systems and operations and develop country-level solutions.
- Lead the global Time & Attendance Management team and implement on the strategy
- Engage externally to understand best practices and obtain insights to improve employee experience, delivery and speed.
- Work closely with Workday and Digital Technology teams to deliver on Time and Attendance process excellence and compliance.
- Partner with Sourcing team to deliver necessary contracting considerations for suppliers
- Provide technical and functional expertise in business process design and improvements.
- Ensure Company systems and platforms comply with labor laws, regulations and collective bargaining agreements as they vary by jurisdiction.
- Maintain sound internal controls & record retention to comply with legal requirements & policy.
- Coordinate audits with Department of Labor and other relevant agencies
- Ensure protection of Personally Identifiable Information and other confidential information.
- Partner with key stakeholders to establish delivery standards
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Time & Attendance professional with proven strategic and operational experience
- Experience in leading teams and drive continuous improvement of processes
- Sucessfully managing outsourced partners and suppliers
- Strong project management and change management skills
- Strong negotiation & relationship skills with ability to communicate & influence at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure, manage multiple priorities & deliver in a consistent & timely manner
- Good analytical skills - able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
- Assertiveness and strong influencing skills across business functions and external stakeholders
- Experience of working in a matrix environment
- Effective communication with profiency in English
- MS/MBA Qualification
Budapest, Hungary / Mexico City / Kuala Lumpar
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more