Skills: Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Wayne, New Jersey, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
- Capex Planning - Lead the development of strategic (3-5 year), LBM (2 year), and detailed Capex plans for the country/cluster, engaging all required stakeholders as needed.
- Capex Execution Management - Provide assurance that all capex execution processes are aligned with BP's CVP, and that project execution is safe and effective, with appropriate engagement of all stakeholders impacted by the project
- Integrity Management (IM) - Act as the country / cluster Engineering Authority (post internal assessment and certification), and lead the Integrity Management program for all of BP's assets within the country / cluster.
- Provide assurance that engineering polices, standards, procedures, and practices are embedded within country / cluster.
- Promote and sponsor best practice sharing among the engineering network and plant based engineers on capex project execution and IM application to assets; Engage global peers for best practice sharing.
- Provide assurance on day to day execution across all manufacturing assets, and intervene/ support proactively the Plant Managers of all plants to meet customer and business needs.
- Lead the development of continuous improvement tactics in line with the Manufacturing strategy .
- Drive the development, implementation, and maintenance of Quality Management programs & certifications.
- Support the effective day to day execution of manufacturing through embedded performance management practices and programs via effective kpi definition, reporting, tracking, and trending. Lead a country team of experts that enable performance management, continuous improvement, and appropriate management of MOC.
- Align with global engineering and manufacturing excellence managers for deployment of standards within country.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Chem E or ME preferred)
- Minimum 15 years in manufacturing/operations environments; professional certification a plus.
- Experienced Manufacturing Leader preferably in an FMCPG environment with a proven track record of leading people and transformational change with substantial experience in complex manufacturing network
- Must have a demonstrated track record of leading continuous improvement programs and initiatives within manufacturing environments, with a heavy emphasis on teamwork, engagement, and inclusion of stakeholders
- Supply Chain management experience would be an asset.
- Strong leadership and change management skills .
- A proven track record in people and capability development..
- Strong communication and presentation skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent negotiation skills, understanding of strategic supplier/customer relationships
If you are selected for a position in the United States, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a post-offer/pre-placement drug test(and alcohol screening/medical examination if required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process. The drug screen requires a hair test for which BP must be able to obtain a sufficient hair sample for analysis (~4 cm/1 ½" scalp, or > 2 cm/¾" body - arms & armpits/legs/chest)
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, BP is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard for race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, military status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other protected group status. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us or have one of your representatives contact us at ; or by telephone at 281.366.1999.
Read the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law poster and the poster supplement - for more information about Equal Employment Opportunities. (Spanish version)
BP is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. View our policy statement