Lead the engineering team and engineering network (which includes engineering authorities from all plants) in the development and execution of CAPEX investment plans and asset integrity management (IM) plans in accordance with the SPU, and BP Group engineering policies, standards, and practices. Drive performance management processes that provide assurance of sustainable improvement in safety, quality, service, productivity and efficiency across the manufacturing network.Key Accountabilities:
- Capex Planning - Lead the development of strategic (3-5 year), LBM (2 year), and detailed Capex plans for the country/cluster, engaging all required stakeholders as needed.
- Capex Execution Management - Provide assurance that all capex execution processes are aligned with BP's CVP, and that project execution is safe and effective, with appropriate engagement of all stakeholders impacted by the project
- Integrity Management (IM) - Act as the country / cluster Engineering Authority (post internal assessment and certification), and lead the Integrity Management program for all of BP's assets within the country / cluster.
- Provide assurance that engineering polices, standards, procedures, and practices are embedded within country / cluster.
- Promote and sponsor best practice sharing among the engineering network and plant based engineers on capex project execution and IM application to assets; Engage global peers for best practice sharing.
- Provide assurance on day to day execution across all manufacturing assets, and intervene/ support proactively the Plant Managers of all plants to meet customer and business needs.
- Lead the development of continuous improvement tactics in line with the Manufacturing strategy .
- Drive the development, implementation, and maintenance of Quality Management programs & certifications.
- Support the effective day to day execution of manufacturing through embedded performance management practices and programs via effective kpi definition, reporting, tracking, and trending. Lead a country team of experts that enable performance management, continuous improvement, and appropriate management of MOC.
- Align with global engineering and manufacturing excellence managers for deployment of standards within country.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Chem E or ME preferred)
- Minimum 15 years in manufacturing/operations environments; professional certification a plus.
- Experienced Manufacturing Leader preferably in an FMCPG environment with a proven track record of leading people and transformational change with substantial experience in complex manufacturing network
- Must have a demonstrated track record of leading continuous improvement programs and initiatives within manufacturing environments, with a heavy emphasis on teamwork, engagement, and inclusion of stakeholders
- Supply Chain management experience would be an asset.
- Strong leadership and change management skills .
- A proven track record in people and capability development..
- Strong communication and presentation skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent negotiation skills, understanding of strategic supplier/customer relationships