Skills: IT - Networking & Telecom
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Doha, Qatar
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Primary purpose of job
Implement and operate Information Security controls within the Industrial Control Systems (ICS) / Operational Technology (OT) environment, including developing procedures, to manage cyber security risks to acceptable operational levels and increase operational Information Security maturity in line with corporate Information Security polices and standards.
Experience & Skills
- Seven (7) years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience in large ICS/OT and ICT environments in the Energy sector, preferably in Oil & Gas.
- Strong, hands-on technical experience with Industrial Control System solutions (e.g. Distributed Control Systems, SCADA, etc).
- Strong, hands-on technical experience with network technologies (e.g., Cisco) and diverse Information Security technologies (e.g., firewalls, anti-malware, etc).
- Professional certifications in information security management such as CISSP, CISA, GIAC, GICSP, GRID or others.
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills capable of interacting with various levels of business and technical leadership (English).
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/