Skills: Business Development, Sales
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Shanghai, China
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are currently recruiting for a SALES REPRESENTATIVE to join our expanding subsidiary in Cheng Du, Sichuan Province/Chongqing City.
- Sell auto and industrial lubricants, find and develop new customers, distributors, key accounts and large industrial and automotive customers;
- Maintain, develop and support existing customers, distributors and key accounts keeping customer satisfaction;
- Prospect and identify potential new distributors and large direct industrial customers. Make sales presentations, negotiations and close sales agreements in line with Party A's commercial policies and strategies;
- Implement distributor program with clear targets and objectives and monitor performances against plan.
- Manage and support implementation of marketing propositions & promotions
- Proactively liaise and communicate with all departments within Party A to ensure customer's requirements are met.
- Organize and participate to all technical seminar and training of distributors or customers sales persons regarding lubricating oil and application. Introduce lubricants products characteristics and technology. Answer all relevant questions raised from the customers
- Understand and anticipate Customer needs in terms of technical support and services and able to prepare complete proposals including products and services.
- Collect information from customers, distributors and competitors and set up databases;
- Provide customer insight and process expertise to industrial distributors in cooperation with Party A's technical assistance, to ensure products applications is fully in line with current and future key customer and market needs;
- follow up and ensure customers' payment and monitor credit status in line with Party A's policies and strategies
Fixed Term Contract
- Proactive, self-motivated, high on achievement, result-oriented, able to work under pressure
- Bachelor degree or above;
- Experience in industrial business (lubricants preferred);
- English language is a plus;
- Able to travel frequently;
Compensation and benefits
At Eni we reward our people by providing comprehensive remuneration packages, along with a number of desirable benefits which are benchmarked against the industry and local markets, covering areas such as health, insurance, transport, finance, education, leisure and food.
We are committed to taking care of our people, supporting lifestyles and behaviours that nurture health and well-being. We offer competitive pension plans, incentive systems and health care cover, and provide an enhanced work-life balance through a wide range of initiatives and services.
Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations. Inspired by the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), our mission is clear: We are an energy company with the goal of preserving our planet and promoting sustainable access to energy for all. We aim to achieve this through our work, which is based on passion, innovation and the extraordinary strength of our people.
At the heart of this mission are the values that guide us every day. These are focused on climate action, the environment, affordable and clean energy, innovation and infrastructure, gender equality, human rights, responsible consumption and production. By following these principles, we aim to deliver precision, transparency and honesty in all areas of our work.
We also understand that together we are stronger. Building long-lasting partnerships and recognising diversity are key values for human development. Technological innovation also plays a huge part in our mission. It's fundamental to both achieving our goals and laying the foundations for our future.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.