Skills: Design Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Instrument & Controls Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: The Hague, South Holland, Netherlands
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Leap29 is currently recruiting for a control systems engineer to be based in The Hague on a 12 month renewable contract for a major design house operating globally across the petrochemical, food & beverage, offshore and pharmaceutical industries. As part of the instrumentation and control systems engineering team, a sound knowledge and demonstrated experience in such EPCM environment will need to be demonstrated.
The control systems engineer will need the following experience:
Criteria that is deemed important for this role:
• Experience focused on DCS & ESD systems, including system migration experience
• Knowledge on related systems, e.g. CCTv, F&G, LIMS, etc.
• Experience in Oil & Gas industry and Petrochemical
• Compliance with IEC61508/11
• Development of control strategies - FEED & Execute phase experience.
• Participation in P&ID development.
• Experience with instrument databases utilizing SPI.
• Writing control system URS/SRS, requisitions, TBA's and PO placement
• Collaborate with project team, client and vendors.
• Experience in Engineering, FAT, installation, SAT, commissioning of control systems.
• Real team player (within ICS team and cooperation with other departments).
• Experience in cooperation with remote offices (work sharing concept).
• Good pro-active communication skills.
• Clear communication in the English language, both verbal and in writing.
• Be passionate about Safety at work.
• Understanding in Budget control, Schedule Milestone and Change control.
• Deliver work on a high-Quality standard.
• Already demonstrate some leadership skills in demarcated tasks.
• Practical experience with engineering software tools.
• Bachelor level
• 10+ years experience in the areas of ICS field instrument engineering and control systems engineering
• Dutch language skills are preferred
Please message me if the above advert is something you feel like you could be a fit for. You must have EU residence.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!