Baker Hughes has an exciting opportunity for an ARMO Technician to join Tubular Services in Aberdeen.Essential Responsibilities:
- Under limited supervision performs mechanical assembly, maintenance, and overhaul on equipment.
- Works to pre define procedures in the line with the established work practices and Quality standards.
- Conducts all businesses and activities in the accordance with baker Hughes's policies.
- Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes core values.
- Relevant Engineering Apprenticeship or NC/HND in Engineering Subject or equivalent work experience in a similar role is essential
- Torqueing and Pressure Testing experience is preferred
- Forklift and Overhead Crane certification or willingness to undergo training is essential
- Experience within a workshop environment is essential
- Basics skills in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes is desirable
- Ability to use common hand tools is essential
- Ability to read and interpret maintenance documents, drawings, parts lists and follow formal procedures is essential
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Basic computer skills.
The role will work at workshops in Kirkhill, Dyce and Badentoy, Portlethen.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more