Skills: Project Management, Cost Engineer
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta, Canada
Our client, a large oil and gas company, is currently seeking a Cost Engineer/Controller for a 4 year contract in Fort Saskatchewan, AB.
- 4 years refinery or petrochemical industry experience in cost engineering/cost controls.
- Experience in cost engineering/cost controls positions.
- Works effectively in a team environment and builds consensus.
- Working knowledge of a broad range of Project Controls systems, tools, and practices specifically in the energy sector.
- Strong leadership, communication, report-writing, and presentation skills.
- Strong customer focus.
- Skilled in using Excel, SAP, EcoSys, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills.
Hours - 8:00am to 5:00pm
Engineering/Technologist Degree and/or Certification as a Cost Engineer or equivalent experience.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.