The PE Project Manager will be responsible for the safe and efficient management and execution of global Riserless Light Well Intervention, Riser Based Intervention and Fluid Intervention projects during both onshore and offshore phases. He / She shall follow the Intervention project into region and ensure they are executed in line with the company's Operating Procedures, client requirements and regional legislation. Essential Responsibilities:
- Lead a project team to execute Intervention projects globally in support of both Riserless / Riser based and fluid intervention operations.
- Be the client facing project manager responsible to deliver offshore intervention Service projects (ISP) to our customers, both external and internal.
- Ensure the intervention Service project scope of work and deliverables are defined, agreed, budgeted and resourced in collaboration with external and internal stake holders.
- Work with the Baker Hughes asset group to ensure that the fixed assets are identified within the BH system and required maintenance and testing of the systems are completed on time and that documentation and certification is completed and updated in time for operations.
- Be responsible for ensuring on-time and on-budget execution of projects.
- Be responsible for the management of independent verification body for system certification.
- Responsible to ensure equipment is mobilized to location and installed offshore in accordance with project requirements. This will require offshore travel.
- Be responsible for managing scope change through management of change process.
- Maintain and control Risk and Opportunity Management to ensure that risks are mitigated and opportunities for cost savings and schedule improvement are identified and achieved.
- Work with matrix functions to develop plans and estimates for scope changes and new-product budget requests. Presenting proposals to customers, sponsors and functional managers to obtain approval of scope, funding and resource.
- Ensure the EHS, and Quality, and Integrity culture and processes are firmly established and used.
- Drive margin expansion with Variation Order and avoid LD's based on contract knowledge.
- Develop, implement and manage reporting systems for schedule, progress, risk and cost which satisfy both internal and external requirements.
- Be responsible for using Lessons Learned to drive continuous improvement throughout the project. Ensure projects are closed out efficiently.
- Be responsible for the Project management of any system upgrades including oversight of design, development, qualification, manufacturing, customer acceptance, delivery, budget management and in-service support of oil and gas intervention systems.
- Be responsible for the interface with the Customers, Suppliers, Functional Teams, Senior Manager Sponsors, Project teams, Product team and BMO group as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and/or technical discipline from an accredited college or university (OR High Scholl Diploma/GED from an accredited school or institution and a minimum 7 years of Project Management experience in commercial operations and/or oilfield operations)
- Minimum of 5 years experience with the subsea intervention sector including riser and Riserless based intervention operations as well as fluid intervention operations
- Minimum of 5 years of Project Management experience in commercial operations and/or Intervention vessel operations
- Familiar with the mono hull Operation of subsea intervention systems including Riserless Intervention systems, Riser based intervention systems and fluid stimulation systems
- International travel to support customer meetings through the project life cycle will be required
- Experienced manager with a strong leadership skills, with proven ability to deliver within a matrix organization.
- Demonstrates high standards of ethics and values following company compliance and integrity programs.
- Communication both within BH and with customers will be critical to success. Excellent presentation and written skills are required, to enable clear and concise delivery of information to senior staff, customers and contractors.
- Demonstrates a readiness to make decisions, take the initiative and originate action, but knows when to either delegate up or down.
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries and to work in cross-functional and cross regional teams.
- PMI Certification preferred