Baker Hughes currently has opportunities for Field Specialists to provide Coiled Tubing solutions to their North Sea and Europe Pressure Pumping Operations teams.Essential Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute coiled tubing operations and associated services and activities according to the specifications.
- Attend pre-job planning meetings, prepare and supervise the technical service provided by the team.
- Complete all relevant job documentation.
- Provide onshore supervision and support when required.
- Responsible for operation and maintenance of coiled tubing unit and associated equipment
- Perform pressure testing as required
- Maintain inventory at customer well sites.
- Provide effective customer service by providing rig-site customers and onshore coordinators information regarding the progress of a rig site and create/implement solutions to rig site problems.
- Conduct all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Two year Technical Degree preferred or equivalent experience in a similar role.
- Coil Tubing Field Industry experience and product line knowledge required.
- Excellent command of English (listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Excellent skills in computer and Microsoft Office software. - Fluent in professional software
- Good Mechanical Aptitude
- Self-starter, excellent work history
- Must be reliable, work safely, and committed to quality service
Aberdeen, North Sea & Continental Europe
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more