Our Wireline Services product line is looking for a strong, outgoing and positive sales personality with an engineering / technical capacity.
The Account Manager will present technical products to the customer, interface with operations and clients, set financial / relationship goals and will become a trusted advisor to the customer base across Europe.
The role will include travelling up to 50% of the time out with the Netherlands
The successful candidate will have a proven ability for developing excellent customer relationships and delivering value to their clients. Preparing Tender submissions and driving growth.Essential Responsibilities:
- Sell products and services to new and existing customers.
- Develop and maintain sales strategies to increase sales and profits with customers
- Develops and maintains regular contact with clients, builds strong relationships throughout assigned account base.
- Manages the sales function
- Cultivates a comprehensive, specialized technical knowledge of company's products and services for area of responsibility, alongside a general knowledge of other products and services within BH's offerings.
- Prepares strong technical recommendations based on supplied well information, liaising with relevant personnel to fully understand challenges and thus provide targeted recommendations.
- Provides skilled level support for the product line, technical selling, and attending customer's daily operations meetings as required
- Interface with other BH product companies to drive integrated solutions
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Technical or Business Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Similar experience in related field.
- Technical sales background preferred
- Industry experience related to oilfield services
- Comprehensive, specialized technical knowledge of company's products and services for area of responsibility and general knowledge of products and services of other business segments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent selling skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of sales process, ability to build strong relationships and close business.
- Fundamental knowledge of commercial and contract language.
- Ability to coach others.
- Must be a motivated self-starter with an outstanding work ethic, be results driven and professional.
- Must be flexible to meet customer requirements and attend relevant meetings
- Industry related knowledge in Sales / Account Management / Key Account Management / Business Development
- A Wireline / technical background would be a distinct advantage, notably focused on sales, engineering or support of Open/Cased Hole Wireline and Perforating
Oudkarspel, The Netherlands / working from home office / travel within Europe
Baker Hughes, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more