At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.Role Summary:
Baker Hughes, a GE company is currently hiring a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager based in Aberdeen, UK.
This Supply Chain Financial position will provide financial reporting and analysis for BH Zenith plant and will be responsible for supporting Operations Managers and Finance personnel by consulting, interpreting and evaluating financial information. They will assist in the development of short and long term business plans for this function, compile tempo and prepare actual vs. forecast analysis and handle the tracking of business performance indicators. They will also handle special projects as assigned.Essential Responsibilities:
- FP&A management primarily for the Zenith plant
- Financial partner for operations and support analysis
- Collaborate with other regional finance leads and PL finance leads through monthly operating rhythms
- Business interaction with PL material management operations
- Period close activities - transactional and analytical
- Establish weekly, bi-weekly and monthly KPI reporting and performance review cadence with operations managers
- Responsible for monthly projections, quarterly forecasts, annual budget, and other planning support
- Cost center analytics, CAPEX tracking, variance analysis, business case support, and other ad hoc reporting
- Financial oversight of inventory controls, accuracy of inventory balances and plant audit reviews
- Prepare, support, and present financials and business updates
- Perform standard product cost variance analysis. Work with cost accounting, operations and materials teams to identify underlying drivers and identify mitigation actions
- Provide support to global supply chain FP&A team on as needed basis
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or equivalent combination of education or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Strong experience in financial analysis experience in a manufacturing and distribution organization and/or cost accounting experience
- Advanced financial and accounting skills
- Strong understanding of supply chain, manufacturing finance and cost accounting
- Demonstrated success collaborating and building partnership with operations and cross functional areas
- Ability to interact with business leaders showing positive influence of organization on P&L
- SAP and HFM experience
- Good understanding of BHGE Policies and Processes
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Analytical thinking
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more