Skills: Project Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
The projects vary from FEED studies to equipment supply projects, in support of subsea and topsides onshore or offshore production optimisation based activities.
* Provide effective administrative and co-ordination support across all areas of the project.
* Participate in & run internal or external project review meetings.
* Be responsible for creation and co-ordination of internal work orders and packages via SAP.
* Creation of purchase requisitions in line with project procurement plan.
* Assist with procurement activities and supplier management.
* Responsible for all administrative aspects of project where Project admin unavailable.
* Internal and External project Document control.
* Upkeep of relevant project registers.
* Upkeep and control of internal and external Rolling Action Lists (RALs).
* Purchase Order housekeeping, electronic receipt of supplied parts or scopes.
* Creation of internal routing sheets and work orders.
* Internal expediting and co-ordination of outstanding actions.
* Creation of plant level Project plans using MS Project, Primavera or Project Systems
* Continual update of the plant level project plans, liaising with all department to ensure on-time delivery of all activities.
* Assist the Project Manager in managing the project schedule, identifying the critical path issues and developing mitigation actions to ensure on-time delivery.
- HNC qualified or relevant experience in a project coordinator or operational role
- SAP experience would be advantageous
- Experience of Oil & Gas business or bespoke machinery or manufacture would be advantageous
- Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills
- Experience of project planning and cost control management
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Problem solving ability
- Leadership skills including the ability to motivate colleagues in order to achieve on-time delivery
- PC skills to include, Microsoft Project, Primavera (desirable), PowerPoint, Excel, Word & SAP knowledge preferable
- Understanding & experience of contracts and terminology
- Initiative and ability to work independently and as part of a team
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.