Skills: Project Management, Manufacturing Engineering
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
The Site and COE Leader for rental tools at the Aberdeen facility shall be responsible for the management of both an effective services facility and the execution and delivery of products through it.
Reporting to the Global Rental COE Leader, you will be responsible for:
- HSE, Quality, Security and Compliance management for the Rental COE site
- The management and implementation of effective planning, execution and controls associated and required to meet the COE's on time delivery commitments to our customers
- Developing and implement effective competence, training, leadership and plans to support team and employee development
- Ensure effective volume forecasts are provided, understood and COE capacity aligned
- Effectively produce mitigation plans to manage short cycle opportunities and unplanned client support needs
- Ensure effective facility management systems are in place and controlled
- Responsible for the care, maintenance & preservation of Rental assets and inventories at the Rental COE
- Support and promote production efficiencies, manage key improvement initiatives and drive a learning and developing culture
- Managing issue and quality resolution
- Managing multi-disciplinary teams of staff
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost effectiveness
- Collaborating with functional support teams to ensure effective resources, process and support is in place to support the Rental COE
- Manage and ensure effective communication of COE capability, delivery and performance metrics
- Ensure key COE fundamentals are defined, shared and followed
- Leading, communicating with and developing the overall COE teams
- Identify investment requirements to aid delivery enhancement or capacity & efficiency gains
- Promotion and development of new technologies and systems which enhance the COE's effectiveness
- BS or BA in Business, Manufacturing, Project management or similar degree.
- Three or more years of professional experience with facility, site and product delivery leadership.
- Proven success in the management of HSE management systems and performance.
- Proven success in managing product quality
- The ability to manage our business's deliverables, on time delivery, planning, asset management, workshop, planning teams and inventory management.
- Strong analytical skills and performance improvement
- Strong verbal and written communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Leadership skills, able to promote team performance and outcomes
- Fluent in English (spoken & written)
- A self-motivated leader of an effective Centre of excellence team
- The ability to identify and implement effective improvements and promote the outcomes.
- A leader and champion of Safety, Health, Environmental, Quality and process compliance
- The ability to manage a manufacturing site and the on-time delivery of our customers deliverables
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more