Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Location: Equatorial Guinea
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Fluor Industrial Services are part of the TRS Staffing Solutions group, a wholly owned subsidiary of Fluor Corporation. We specialise in offering clients both general and bespoke recruitment solutions and can deliver tailored solutions for your recruitment requirements, from a single candidate to an entire project team Specialties Recruitment, Staffing, Secondment, Manpower, Maintenance, Operations, Engineering, Procurement, Project Management, Oil and Gas, Offshore, Onshore, 24/7 365 days a year.
We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to work for our market leading client who is looking for an experienced Mechanical Technician on a 4 /4 rota on an offshore installation in Equatorial Guinea. Due to visa requirements, candidates with an American or Indian visa will be considered on this occasion.
Reports to: Lead Mechanical Technician
· Carries out a variety of preventive maintenance work in area of specialization in accordance with set schedules
· Trouble-shoot breakdowns, diagnoses faults and execute repairs
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
· Carries out preventive maintenance on various mechanical equipment such as compressors, pumps, diesel drivers, crane etc
· Report any breakdowns to Supervisor as required
· Repairs, replaces and/or installs various machinery and equipment as instructed. Includes diagnosing faults, obtaining parts, equipment and tools and initiating repairs and replacements
· Performs other similar or related duties such as participating in safety drills and fire fighting
· Completion of intermediate education (9 years) plus 2 years formal mechanical training or equivalent
· Minimum of 8 years in oil industry and working offshore
· Good knowledge of written and spoken English