Skills: Facilities Management, Logistics Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Egypt
Responsible for managing a team to coordinate safe, reliable, compliant and efficient logistical operations to ensure sufficient supply of goods and products, whilst developing the team's technical capabilities to ensure requirements are met in a timely and accurate manner while meeting safety and quality standards.
Discover how our diverse, talented people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better - and how you can play your part in our world-class team.
Join our team and advance your career as an
Infrastructure Team Leader
If you join our Operations Group as an Infrastructure Team Leader, you may have the following responsibilities:
- Over the first 6 to 12 months, the Infrastructure TL is expected to play a critical role in ensuring a seamless transition of the infrastructure activities form the project phase into the operation phase by:
- Employing sufficient systems and resources to drive the transition maintaining a risk-based approach in conformance with the Operations operating standards with specific focus on establishing an adequate Control Of Work System.
- Develop a robust Integrated Infrastructure delivery strategy by engaging with the right internal (GPO, GWO, GOO , PSCM) and external stakeholders (suppliers, Partners & Governmental athuries) and developing a detailed demand plan & manning profile.
- Assess capabilities within the existing service providers and suggest ways to close any identified gap in order to ensure effective execution of the Integrated Infrastructure delivery strategy.
- Support in developing WND accountability Matrix to define the operating boundaries and agree owners for each operating area.
- Feed into the development of an adequate budgeting plan to ensure sufficient funds to run the set of Infrasctutre activites at WND.
- Engage with peers form other regions to seek support in building up an operating model and placing the right process and procedures.
- Strategy & Planning. Support and deploy global Infrastructure strategy within region in line with Logistics priorities and owns OPEX and CAPEX budget for Infrastructure operations and delivery within it.
- Drives value through effective prioritization and Functional planning (8Q, 12-week, 6-week and 2-week plan), and through subsequent compliance with gate readiness criteria.
- People Management. Supports capability training and talent development, build and maintain succession plans, manage employee performance through annual objectives and reviews.
- Manages a team of direct reports, driving the appropriate behaviors to achieve success, including a continuous improvement culture, whilst delivering performance management, technical development and coaching.
- Standards, Policies, Processes. Drives understanding of and compliance to the MoC, CoW, Energy Isolation, Process Safety Management and Lifting standards in all executed work.
- Contributes toward group content within LMS and drives application of standardized Infrastructure practices and procedures in region.
- Performance Management. Support timely reporting and analysis of standardized Infrastructure performance indicators and recommends performance improvement steps to achieve safe, reliable and compliant operations.
- Manages Infrastructure contractors to ensure delivery is aligned with BP requirements and procedures.
- Safety & Operational Risk. Owns Infrastructure element of Logistics risk register and drives Iinfrastructure risk identification as well as embedding and maintaining the risk process framework to manage of PBC+ risk (Land Transportation)
In the Infrastructure Team Leader role, we have the following requirements:
- Education: Degree qualified or equivalent professional qualification.
- Proven technical experience in infrastructure, transportation, camps & facilities management.
- Significant experience in similar role in Infrastructure
- Strong experience in planning, strategies setting and Contractor management.
- Oil & Gas experience desirable.