Offers the opportunity as an experienced Field Engineer Wireline to join the team in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.Essential Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision receives established instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on wellsite activity.
- Work is reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy.
- Assists in providing completion slogging and completions services at both the workshop and wellsite.
- Responsible for minor maintenance of equipment and assisting in actuating the completions equipment.
- Works with Customer Representative and drill crew on location on routine matters at the rig.
- May provide record of all assemblies as run at the wellsite to the Customer Representative, promotes, and maintains good customer relations.
- Executes all required responsibilities safely and as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations, and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- University Degree in Engineering or Applied Science degree required.
- 2+plus years' experience. Completes required learning activities in Phase2 of the LEAD Field Engineer Development Program.
- Expands product line knowledge and expertise.
- Proficient in running less complex, lower risk jobs in primary product line.
- Demonstrates ability to apply downhole hydraulics principles and correctly uses product line/ application specific calculations.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more