Skills: Contracts Administration, HR - General, HR - Recruitment
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Primat Recruitment are recuiting for a HR Coordinator to join one of Aberdeen's leading energy facilities and service providers on a 6 month contract basis.
To carry out the role of a HR Coordinator you will support all aspects of generalist HR, and employee life cycle as required, working closely with both the HR Advisor's and Management on a daily basis. This will be a role with lots of variety, and will suit someone who enjoys a faster pace.
- Manage day-to-day HR Administration within the HR function relating to New Starts; Contractual Changes and Leavers, as well as generalist HR activities, including system/tracker update, reporting and stakeholder notifications where appropriat.
- Produce and issue employment contracts, addendums/variations and associated documentation. All documentation to be prepared and actioned within agreed timescales in order to ensure value adding service is delivered to the business.
- Ensure that all personal data is managed in line with the Data Protection legislation and Company policy.
- Accurately update trackers and all applicable documentation, as appropriate
- Deal promptly and politely with queries raised by employees, managers and external stakeholders by email or over the telephone
- Attend meetings and produce minutes as required.
- Assist with recruitment process: arranging interviews, speaking to candidates & chasing up references.
- CIPD associate or member
- Demonstrable experience in a busy, fast paced organisation
- System/Database management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Discreet and ability to maintain confidentially at all times.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and autonomously.
- Able to prioritise a demanding workload in line with requirements, whilst maintaining accuracy and delivery.
- Assume responsibility for own work completion, as well as quality of work delivered