Skills: Safety Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Doha, Qatar
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Accountability is associated to the soundness of the solutions and recommendations proposed on integrity and major risks assurance management.
• Responsible for the coordination function and the development of integrity and major risk management performance reporting and action tracking.
• Responsible for delivering an accurate and reliable status of Integrity Threat Register.
• Instrumental into the expected promotion of Integrity management assurance within the organization.
• Responsible for planning and conducting internal audits on IMR performance and managing the follow-up of remedial plans will all transverse entities.
• Prepare asset technical Integrity strategies (short term and long term) in coordination with operation, maintenance, inspection, drilling, and logistics departments.
• Prepare the Technical Integrity Review Team (TIRT) involving the discipline leaders having a key role in integrity management. Hold regular meetings and update meeting action log. Ensure that during these AIRT meetings risk ranking as per NOC risk prioritization criteria and priorities allocated to the various integrity issues and their resolution is updated, recovery plans are in place and progressed, discipline indicators and integrity KPIs are updated.
• Prepare an executive review of the NOC performance on technical Integrity, focusing on high level KPIs, major threats register and critical action plans. Provide trends.
• Establish in close liaison with all involved disciplines, the key measures and indicators that will allow monitoring integrity performance on a continuous basis, aligned with NOC Integrity and Major Risk Governance framework.
• Prepare formal reporting of NOC "Integrity dashboard" composed of selected integrity measures and KPIs
Technical Integrity Assurance
• Verify that the SECE is in place in SAP and updated.
• Monitor the SECE Maintenance performance
• Prepare the performance standards for all SECEs on the basis of safety engineering input and generic framework established by NOC standards.
• Conducts /contribute to risk assessments associated with anomalies and incidents. Advise on integrity threats. Ensure that equipment criticality set in the various risk-based processes (RBI, RCM, CE Register) is updated. Verify that solutions adopted locally are aligned with intentions and company rules.
• Assist all disciplines for the establishment of verification programmes ensuring key integrity processes are in place and work effectively, such as corrosion control, chemicals and materials procurement, structural weight control, lifting certification, FSO classification, management of excursions from operating envelopes, management of backlogs, management of well safety barriers, etc.
• Engineering Degree or Masters.
• Minimum 5 years' experience of which: 4 years general upstream oil and gas experience; 3 years Safety Engineering and technical integrity experience in a large oil and gas organization. Familiar with safety engineering industry standards and guidelines.
• Conversant with usual business suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access databases).
• Familiarity with in house tools: SAP, SYNERGI, Fame+
• Risk Assessment tools and database: PHAST, OREDA, WOAD
Lead auditor - qualified lead process safety auditor
• Team working
• Rigor and critical sense, open-minded, keen to knowledge sharing.
• Leadership and strong listening / communication skills.
• Involve frequent offshore visits