Skills: Contracts Administration
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Gurugram, Haryana, India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for Contract Management Officer to join our team in Gurgaon Office, India
- Contract study => Read and understand the contractual documents of customer / subcontractors' preparation of contract summary, notification time chart, VO procedure etc.
- Understand the project, its status, expectations of customer and the requirements of the Contract
- Drafting notifications, contractual letters, arranging enclosures to Customer and contractor.
- Documents management => Ensures that all records or papers confirming facts are kept properly and extracted for ref in future
- Letter of claims, time extensions etc
- Review the deviations and act upon in line with contract process clarify status, identify the critical issues possible actions plans to solve in priority and formally.
- Coordination with Project teams
- Engineering with contractual experience or Law graduate with work experience in law firm
- 1 to 2 years' experience in contractual or quasi legal field
- Good contract and commercial acumen, understanding of contract and contract Laws.
- Good communication (verbal and written) skills.
Gurgaon Office, India
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more