Skills: Manufacturing Engineering
Education: High School/Secondary
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
- Demonstrate leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for Machining and Welding.
- Utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
- Provide total leadership in the attainment of goals and Objectives with respect to safety, quality, cost and production On Time Delivery (OTD).
- Achieve highest levels of internal and external customer service.
- Pursue state of the art technology and processes to enhance product/process reproducibility and delivered quality requirements.
- Support Production Associate in the strategic planning of manpower, equipment and other resources.
- Lead SSWE Team to achieve goals in asset utilization, process/manufacturing loss improvement, delivered quality, delivery and cost reduction.
- All Baker Hughes employees are authorised to STOP WORK if potential risk of Quality, EHS and Compliance is found. E.g.
- They are not trained and/or competent to conduct a task
- Safety risk assessments and/or procedures are not available
- Equipment to complete a task is not available and/or correctly maintained
- There is a potential to cause environmental damage
- Regulations or EHS standards will be breached
- You see any unsafe condition or practice
- Qualified in science or engineering discipline (or equivalent).
- Proven experience in machining and welding environment, or relevant manufacturing leadership role.
- Appreciation of Oil & Gas industry.
- Needs to be highly driven and performance orientated without compromise.
- Confident and focused individual.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the business and its people.
- Be a strong motivator, team player and get the best out of individuals.
- Be able to take control, even in difficult and challenging situations.
- Demonstrate Strong organizational skills.
- Possesses strong managerial capabilities.
- Must have sufficient technical knowledge and understanding to be able to run the department.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Prior experience as a process leader and with implementing productivity tools is preferred.
- Corporate Training Program graduate (manufacturing / operations / engineering) is preferred.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
People are a key part of our success and how we do business hence we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.