Skills: HR - General
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Dhahran, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Location: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
The HR Representative provides support to employees and managers with HR related issues/queries within the organization. He/she will qualify, interpret, analyse and solve queries and requests that require different set of expertise.
HR Representative will have strong HR practical experience, good customer service attitude, are good team players and enjoy solving problems. The Employee Support Specialist must be available to work non-standard work hours to support various geographical regions.
- To provide rapid, high quality and validated responses to all queries and request generated by employees and managers, HR functions as well as other functions
- Creating a positive customer support experience through problem understanding, communicating promptly on progress and engaging customers with a courteous and professional service attitude
- Taking ownership for queries and be responsible for case opening and closure (end-to-end and provides a first and final point-of-contact for the employee/manager initiating the query.
- Conducts all work in compliance with established Service Level Agreements and Schlumberger Data Privacy standards.
- Works collaboratively with other parties across the HR function as well as other functions as required
- Strives for continuous business process improvement and make necessary changes when needed
- Provides input when needed to modify or change procedures and guidelines
- Creates and updating documentation, guidelines and processes for better service delivery
- Manages and sustains the knowledge base for countries covered by the HR Employee Support Specialist and in collaboration with Knowledge Base Champion
- Ensures compliance with the Data Privacy and Protection guidelines and relevant legislation
- Bachelors or Masters degree preferably in Human Resource, Psychology, Behavioural Science or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 2 years experience in Human Resource Business Partner or Employee Support roles
- Excellent communication skills; strong English command (written and verbal) required.
- Additional language (e.g. Arabic) highly desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Service oriented and able to work under pressure
- Must be able to work in Saudi Arabia in accordance to local regulations
Schlumberger is the world's leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. We have more than 20 years of experience in delivering world-class service to our customers through integrated projects. These projects range from basic service coordination through to complete development and abandonment of fields. To meet the growing needs of our business we are encouraging applications from experienced professionals who share our passion for delivering excellence in all aspects of project delivery.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.