The Cyber Threat Intelligence Team (CTI) is looking to hire a full time Staff Cyber Intelligence Analyst. The candidate will be responsible for helping Baker Hughes anticipate and uncover cyber threats that intersect with geopolitical risks, impacting Baker Hughes and its P&Ls. The candidate will work cross-functionally with analysts from different parts of the Baker Hughes Cyber Fusion Center, and their analytic insights will be applied to make Baker Hughes and its users more secure.Essential Responsibilities:
The Lead Cyber Intelligence Analyst will be part of a dynamic, growing team, with an ability to integrate all source intelligence gained from internal incident response, insider investigations, tactical cyber threat actors, and strategic geopolitical risks. The successful candidate will develop analytic products, present a clear, measurable value proposition, and drive business outcomes.
In this role, you will:
Conduct research and analysis on the intersection of regional geopolitical events and cyber actors against BHGE employees, business operations, intellectual property, and products
- Design, develop, and produce analytic products that are derived from internal and external customer requirements, resulting in specific recommendations or prescriptive security controls
- Lead analytic projects from start-to-finish, prioritizing time, conducting data analysis and effectively communicating results to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Work closely with investigative staff, cyber incident response, red team, data protection teams, product security, and executive leadership to drive business outcomes
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology from accredited college or university
- Minimum 6 years of experience in IT
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Cyber Intelligence or IC community experience
- Some experience with Python and object-oriented software development practices in Python
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage cyber technical intelligence and constructively influence peers
- Strong comprehension of emerging threats and working in a SOC environment
- Deep capabilities in offensive / defensive technologies and agile response methodology will be critical to success
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more