Skills: IT - Software Development
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Cramlington, England, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Responsible for programing a feature and or a small feature set. Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or management.
- Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks. - Awareness of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Ability to write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Comfortable in building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
- Understands performance parameters and can assess application performance.
- Understands core data structures and algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice. Is eager to pair and learn.
- Understands the importance of test-driven development and high-quality output.
- Is open to receiving guidance and direction; asks questions and communicate challenges.
- Masters of Engineering in Computer Science or in "STEM"
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Professional experience with software engineering and development
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns and coding principles
- Mobile Application development including both native as well as experience with Cordova.
- Hands on experience with SQL Database such as MSSQL, PostgreSQL etc.
- Hands-on experience with web development using HTML, Java Script
- Experience with Cloud Platform Cloud Platform like AWS Heroku Predix Cloud Foundry
- Open to receiving guidance and direction;
- Eager to pair and learn
- Strong Global Team Working experience, across locations and time zones
Locations: Cramlington, United Kingdom
Job Posting Closes on: 05th February 2020.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more