Skills: IT - Programming & Database, IT - SAP / ERP, IT - Software Development
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Job Title: Principle Cloud Architect
Salary: Market Competitive
My client is a well recognised firm that provides on-demand cloud computing platforms and APIs to individuals and companies. They seek a Principle Cloud Architect to join the team in Singapore to engage with customers and understand their business drivers, assess application portfolios, design reliable and cost-effective hybrid cloud infrastructures, create transition plans and develop business cases to justify the programs.
· Engaging with C-level executives to define Enterprise cloud strategies.
· Identifying motivators for cloud adoption and unlocking Enterprise challenges.
· Analyzing application portfolios, identifying dependencies & common infrastructure platform components, and assessing migration feasibility.
· Architecting on-premise solutions for technology clusters and patterns.
· Establishing shared IT service centers for Cloud operations.
· Cost/Benefit modeling and creating compelling business cases for migration.
· Collaborating with consulting and managed services partners to build and execute migration plans.
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services as needed.
· 10 - 15 years of experience delivering technology solutions to Public Sector customers to enable technologies and cloud services
· A Bachelors degree; Masters/MBA/PhD degree preferred.
· 15+ years of IT consulting experience as a technical specialist in Customer-facing roles
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations
· Managing executive Customer relationships and key business stakeholders.
· Delivering IT Strategy & Consulting services at the highest level
· Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman) and identifying the relationships between business services, information, applications and global infrastructure assets.
· Broad Enterprise systems experience including SAP, Oracle, MSFT and custom Java/.NET applications.
· Designing, building, and operating global IT infrastructures.
· A proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT projects.
· Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards including PCI DSS, SOC-1&2, ISO 27001, HIPAA, GxP and FDA.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!