Skills: Fitter / Turner
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
ASA Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Fitter for their Aberdeen based client.
To prepare the machined components for inspection. Undertake disassembly and assembly of components parts.
Main Responsibilities :
* To dress, deburr and polish machined components prior to inspection.
* To undertake disassembly and assembly of component parts working to engineering drawings.
* To undertake marking out of components prior to machining operations.
* Able to read and understand Assembly/Test procedures.
* Capable of stamping components at the beginning of disassembly process.
* Ability to read and interpret Assembly drawing and B.O.M's.
* Maintain a safe and tidy working environment and make appropriate use of all PPE.
Knowledge & Experience :
* Have practical experience of working to engineering drawings.
* Have experience of working hand held air and electric power tools and torque tools as required.
* Have a sound knowledge of pressure testing processes.
* Have a working knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and QHSAS 18001.
Specific Requirements :
* Have a recognised engineering apprenticeship in a precision engineering environment.
If interested in this opportunity. Please send CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND