Sales Staff ManagerRole Summary:
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you will service an existing client base and seek to identify new markets and customers from an assigned geographical region. Product portfolio will include all service lines within the Pipeline and Process offered services, while having an awareness of Pipeline Inspection and Integrity products.Essential Responsibilities:
- Promote the growth of P&M Sales within a defined customer base. This includes all Pipeline and Process services.
- Responsible for the Identification, qualification, pursuit and capture all sales opportunities with the objective of maximizing sales.
- Develop and build the sales input to the S1 (GSP) and S2 (OP) planning process for your responsible area.
- Responsible for the delivery of the annual orders budget at the required profitability level for the region
- Strategically manage develop, maintain and nurture customers relationships.
- Lead the preparation, submission, tracking and closing of quotations and proposals.
- On award of contract ensure effective handover to operations department for execution.
- Develop and implement strategies for key accounts, tenders and strategic deals.
- Make sales presentations to senior level customers & internal BH management.
- Experience in Oil & Gas or Industrial Services Industry
- Degree in engineering discipline would be an advantageous
- A record of accomplishment in sales
- Strong Interpersonal, communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels within customer organisation as well as BH
- Driven and an effective team contributor and member
- Familiarity with the PPS product line
- Knowledge of commercial and contract language
- Existing contacts across a wide customer base. Management & executive- level contacts desirable with key customers.
- Knowledge of the PPS region marketplace for PPS services including key customer characteristics and behaviors, key opportunities, and competitor characteristics and behaviors
- Must be competent in the use of Microsoft packages
- Must be HSE focused
- Must be ready to participate in any BH training
- Must be ready to travel when required.
Great Yarmouth, UK
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more