Skills: Process Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ABLY RESOURCES are seeking a SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER in MALAYSIA.
Based in Kuala Lumpur, this is a permanent opportunity within the Process Engineering department.
The responsibilities associated with the role include;
- Project execution of PFD, HMB, Equipment data specification.
- Design of Heat Exchangers using HTRI.
- Preparation of process and Utility P&ID's
- Participation in HAZOP Study and HAZOP Close Outs
The ideal candidate will boast the following experiences and skills;
- Expertise in Basic Design & Detailed Design
- Prior exposure in Proposals, Studies, Project Execution & Operations environments
- Familiarity with Simulation software, such as HYSIS or PRO II
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.