England, United Kingdom
England, United Kingdom
Skills: Business Development, Customer Service, Marketing
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: England, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Position: Business Development Manager
Location: Greater London
Client Company: Accountancy and Payroll Company
AMA Energy Management (AMA) which is an established UK Recruitment Consultancy has been requested to assist in resourcing a Business Development Manager for an award-winning Accountancy and Payroll Company. This is regarded as a key role which offers career potential.
This is an exciting time to join a growing dynamic group of companies which includes three Chartered Accountancy Practices, a Tax Consultancy, a Business Centre, an Invoice Factoring business and number of Specialist Payroll Business.
Summary of Role
- To help the expansion of the UK and International Payroll Business.
- To provide a key link between the Directors and Management Team
- Proactively identifying and pursuing potential markets and prospects
- Visiting existing and potential clients
- Researching the payroll ad umbrella market together with the temporary and freelance recruitment sector.
- Attend training and company meetings, as required
- Providing a friendly point of contact to clients.
Required Qualifications / Experience / Attributes
- Relevant Marketing, Communications or Accountancy qualifications.
- Proven relevant Sales and Marketing experience
- Experience of events and event administration.
- Experience of dealing with people in a customer service environment.
- Some experience in the energy sector or construction sector would be advantageous
- Experience in using social media to promote an organisation.
- Event organising
- Use of Sales Force, other relevant computer technology
- Good Team Player
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
Languages: Fluent Written & Spoken English (Mandatory)
- Appointee will be invited to join the staff permanent payroll.
- Competitive salary and benefits package, generous commission bonus scheme
Interviews: As soon possible with view to making an immediate appointment.
Applications may only be accepted from EU Nationals or those with the right to work in the UK
Please apply online via Rigzone Website to AMA Energy Management with a detailed copy of your CV in Microsoft Word format along with current day contact telephone number. Quote Ref: Ref: AD229 - Business Development Manager