Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Bangladesh
We are currently looking for a "Documentary Credit & LC Specialist", with 15 + years of experience. Our client is a major Oil & Gas production Company in Libya.
Only Candidates whom interested in working in LIBYA and have the required work experience listed below are invited to apply for the vacancy.
Job Key Responsibilities:
- Administering commercial aspects and payment terms of contracts and purchase orders and verifying correctness of rates and prices mentioned in the invoices.
- Assessing and testing internal controls, ensuring compliance with contracted obligations and commitments and tracking charges for alignment with terms of the contract.
- Maintain cost control on Company Projects.
- Maintain cost control for all Contracts and Agreements.
- Ensuring accounting treatment of contracts adheres to contract terms/accounting policies and procedures, validating of direct payment process to Contractor's, creditors and assuring timely invoice payments including invoices compliant with Contract Terms & Conditions.
- Review foreign & local Contracts, ITT's on commercial aspects.
- Maintain contract control sheets to each Contractor to ensure the proper recording of
- billings/invoices and provide information on the status of the contract especially the ceiling value.
- Coordinate with the various department's custodians prior to technical certification for proper costing of invoices submitted by contractors and suppliers to ensure the correctness of assigned job cost centres to each account item of the contract.
- Prepare reconciliation and coordinate with contractors to ensure that their invoice/s is properly
- documented and in accordance with the contract.
- Assist (External, Government & NOC Auditors) for Quarterly & Yearly Audit task, and collect the
- Audit requirements from various departments concerned.
- Prepare necessary analysis and schedules required during the Audit period.
- Help and train local Staff Accountants.
- Prepare Reports whenever requested by the Department Management.
Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance or relevant
- ACCA/CPA/CMA Preferable.
- Advanced knowledge of accounts payable, accounts receivable (Advance knowledge of Letter of Credits & Bank Guarantee is must), budgeting, cost accounting and general ledger entry process/reconciliation in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- More than 12 years of experience in a similar role and same Industry (Oil & Gas).
- Familiarity in Computerize Accounting systems.
- Advance Accounting Reporting Skills.
- Excellent command in English Language Speak & write
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel & Word
?Job Location: Libya
Company Industry: Oil & Gas
Employment Type: Full Time Employee
Number of Vacancies : 2
Summary of our Terms & Conditions:
• Work Cycle of 65 Days Work /21 Days Leave including Travel Days
• 9 Hours a day / 6 Days a week
• Payment for work days only
• Air fare travel by Economy Class
• Medical cover
• Accident cover
• Board & lodging and internal transportation to be provided by the client
• Single Status