Skills: Accounting, Financial Analyst
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
- Responsible for conducting, monitoring and supervising finance and accounting operational processes, tools and activities in the jurisdiction of a country or functional area within the EFO (Enterprise Finance Organization).
- Administers and supervises the day today accounting work ensuring timely completeness and integrity of financial information.
- Generally responsible for the end-to-end process in the assigned jurisdiction while maintaining standardized practices, internal controls and procedures.
- Works towards the continuous improvement of assigned jurisdiction.
- May manage through supervisory staff or directly manage general accounting staff. Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or equivalent.
- Relevant professional certification such as CPA, CA, local equivalent or MBA inFinance required.
- 8+ years of finance experience preferably in Oil &Gas field services industry or consulting companies.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Experience in leading mid-sized groups.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work in team-oriented environment.
Mumbai - India
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more