Skills: Subsea Engineer, Subsea Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh, India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
Acting as the focal point, the Integrated Services Coordinator will liaise between the Customer on Tree and Wellhead Systems, Drilling and Completion & Workover operations, third party suppliers and Baker Hughes. Post-sales support of customer issues. This can include repairs (both returns and field), technical support or a field service or other service request.
- Perform the role of focal point on a daily "face to face" basis between the client and Baker Hughes on all aspects of the onshore and offshore operations.
- Liaise with the Projects, Aftermarket and Engineering Departments to co-ordinate equipment/tooling storage, maintenance, refurbishment and re-certification and ensure such equipment is prepared and fully fit for purpose to meet the Customer's planning schedule.
- Liaise with the Offshore Services Department for the allocation of Service personnel for installation activities.
- Monitor the effectiveness of equipment/tooling maintenance and refurbishment programmes and associated procedures and recommend improvements where necessary.
- Actively promote Baker Hughes and Customer Safety Policy and Procedures. Liaise with relevant Departments to ensure that all appropriate personnel are aware of Operator requirements for Toolbox Talks and Risk Assessments prior to undertaking work.
- Monitor the effectiveness of installation and workovers and associated procedures and recommend improvements where necessary.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with the relevant Departments on all aspects of onshore Maintenance/Repair/Refurbishment of customer owned equipment/tooling.
- Assist in controlling adequate spares stock levels both onshore and offshore.
- Co-ordinate with QA Department on equipment/tooling certification issues/requirements
- Co-ordinate tracking of project specific equipment/tooling records including status, location and certification and make same information available to relevant parties.
- Ensuring all relevant tracking spreadsheets for equipment/tooling are accurate and updated on a regular basis.
- Submit a monthly report to the customer summarising key activities (Operational Highlights/Lowlights) in support of the Contract.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of technical and operational proposals and reports.
- Support the Services team in identifying new business opportunities and in developing and maintaining Contracts
- ISC to assist in the development and training of FSE through sharing knowledge/experience and through classroom related training sessions both formal and informal (using generic training Materials, slides and presentations etc.).
- Handling initial client enquiry, scope clarity and project planning.
- Support in ITO (Inquiry to Order) processes to produce accurate client quotations, variation orders for reimbursable work, and assist to manage budget & cost reviews.
- Support in executing progress of orders, track variations to check how variations will impact Price & Delivery.
- Produce activity forecasts and reports, prepare and update client specific reports and prepare departmental reports.
- Initiate engineering kick-off meetings to develop and maintain "project plan".
- Development of project related work packs, well files and installed based equipment register.
- Participate in pre-job briefings and post-job de-briefings with Field Service Manager and Field Service Engineers.
- Provision of technical support to Field Service Engineers.
- Participate in "lessons learned" project review meetings. Control of client owned equipment's, identification of project equipment requirements (tooling, spare parts).
- With the support of appropriate engineering disciplines, proactively manage equipment upgrades, field extensions and additional control system facilities planned by the customers.
- Performance of client support activities; reporting, technical support, attending progress and close out meetings, DWOPs, CWOPs and HAZOP meetings.
- Create rental tooling forecasts and requirements.
- Create system workorders for drilling and completion activities ensuring tooling lists and dates are accurate and maintained.
- Attend rig morning calls.
- Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited University or College (or a high school diploma / GED with experience in Services).
- 10+ years experience in Subsea completions
- Proven years of experience in Customer Order and Fulfilment.
- Subsea Wellhead and Xmas Tree experience preferred.
- Subsea Offshore experience preferred.
- Commercial awareness.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Ability and respect to work with cultural differences
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more