Skills: Maintenance Manager, FPSO / FPU
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ABLY RESOURCES are seeking a MAINTENANCE SUPERINTENDENT to be based in INDIA.
Based in Mumbai, this is a one-year renewable contract opportunity.
The Maintenance Superintendent will be responsible for the facility's Mechanical System, Process Plant, associated Equipment and Vessel Utilities with minimal environmental impact in accordance with Legislation, Class, Flag and the Compliance Assurance Management System (CAMS).
The responsibilities associated with the role include, but aren't limited to;
- Act as System Administrator for the Computerized Maintenance Management System
- Ensure that Class and Flag Surveys are undertaken in a timely manner before their final date
- Ensure uptime & availability of all Static & Rotating Equipment installed on the Facility which includes Topside, Engine Room, Pump Room, etc.
- Be familiar with the Facility's Plant and Machinery and shall ensure that the maintenance staff are adequately trained in their safe Operation and Maintenance
- Ensure that all preventative measures are taken when bunkering
The role's requirements are;
- At least 10 years of Oil & Gas industry experience
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar capacity
- At least an MEO Class 1 (Steam) Tanker endorsement (Indian COC is preferred)
- Prior experience with Safety Management System & Computerized Maintenance Management System
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.