Skills: Logistics Management, Planner / Scheduler, Project Controls
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Leap29 is currently recruiting for a Dutch speaking construction scheduler to be based on site for a global leader in the petrochemicals industry. As construction scheduler, you will be report to the construction manager on site being a focal player between contractors and client. As one of the leading firms in the Netherlands this is a prestigious role which could lead into many different pathways for the successful candidate.
• Implement the scheduling function for the execution phase of (non-Turnaround) projects
• Ensure Projects and Plant Changes are scheduled in Primavera (P6) with input of contractors and client construction personnel in liaison with operations
You will need to be experienced with:
• Coordination with Projects, Construction, Operations and Contractor personnel
• Project size varies: 50kEuro - 20MEuro
• Project portfolio typically in execution: 30 - 50 Projects
• Data entry of detailed job plans and estimates into scheduling tools.
• As Construction scheduler you steer and support construction contractor schedulers in timely delivery of project schedules
• Update progress timely, based on various inputs
• Create logical network of activities and, ultimately, a critical path of work and schedule
• Create dynamic schedules
• Report progress at various detail levels and overall on a periodic basis
• Maintain log of additional work and ensures that it is planned, scheduled, and tracked during execution.
• Initiate formulation of plans to mitigate effects of progress, performance or delivery issues to completion dates
• Ensure review and buy-in of the integrated schedule with stakeholders
• Cost optimisation
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• Written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English
• Customer focus
• Work effectively in a Team environment and build consensus
• Skill in Primavera P6, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
• 2 - 5 years petrochemical plant Project or Turnaround Primavera P6 scheduling experience.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!