Our client is looking for a CMMS Administrator on a contract or permanent basis, located in Aberdeen.
- Responsible for the effective and efficient delivery and use of the Work Management System (WMS) Maintenance Management System, associated Data Management and Administration.
- Business SME & Super User of WMS (Maximo) & associated engineering systems
- Act as primary focal point for the operation of, and interfaces with the WMS system
- Management of relevant WMS Data Standards and ensuring that the standards are adhered to. Occasionally review samples of completed work orders to ensure data quality is being maintained.
- Maintain relevant Maintenance related business processes and documents.
- Asset/Operating Location administration, ensuring that the asset information is accurately reflected in the WMS system.
- Manage and apply relevant changes to Job Plans, Routes, Set Points, Characteristics, Drawing references.
- Coordinate loading of bulk maintenance data into Maximo.
- Add/delete new users and maintain security profiles.
- Focal point for WMS Management/KPI reporting both internally and externally.
- Monitor the interfaces between WMS, ILMS and other Operations Systems (PI) to ensure continued efficient operation.
- Owner of WMS training material and focal point for WMS Training coordination.
- Manage development and maintenance of WMS Training material
- Provide WMS training/coaching to end users as required.
- Provide end-user/SME functional and/or technical testing assistance as required for system changes or upgrades
- Work closely with IT on all pertinent matters
- Liaise with & support the Planner/Scheduler providing WMS assistance where required.
- Liaise with colleagues in similar roles in other countries
- Continually evaluate business processes with a view to improving effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ensure Condition Monitoring/ Vendor activities operate effectively and are stewarded correctly in WMS.
- Ensure Performance Standards and associated Acceptance Criteria are configured in WMS and are correctly populated.
- Provide periodic feedback to the Maintenance Superintendent on overall WMS Status and effectiveness.
- Recommend, scope and justify WMS improvements where appropriate to support continuous improvement.
- Liaise with onshore & offshore Operational personnel & vendors.
- Work with Maximo, SAP UK & E&P personnel to continually support and improve systems and efficiency
- Travel is expected to other geographical entities within the company
- HNC in engineering discipline or related subject preferred, however extensive record of accomplishment in similar position may be accepted.
- Relevant CMMS experience in the Oil & Gas Maintenance area (preferably Maximo).
- Significant exposure to offshore oil and gas operational issues.
- Good understanding of the onshore & offshore Operations environment
- Strong team player with a confident style
- Demonstrates commitment and actively seeks improvement opportunities
- Excellent communicator with all levels of the offshore and onshore teams; comfortable with written, spoken or electronic media.
- Ability to understand technical issues - both related to maintenance and information systems