Seasoned and experienced full stack developer with hands on experience in designing and implementing cloud native applications. Essential Responsibilities:
- Lead and consult in design of enterprise scale cloud application.
- Work on highly complex project that require you to connect the business needs and domain with technical knowledge.
- Develop back-end/front-end applications and corresponding automation.
- Develop technical framework and implement best practices for scalable and maintainable code.
- Provide technical coaching to team members, code reviews
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- 6+ years of hands-on technical experience along with established leadership credentials. Minimum 3+ years of experience in designing & developing cloud native applications. Exposure to migration of legacy applications to cloud native solutions is desired tough not essential.
- Programming Languages - Java
- Relational Database (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and non-relational database (any of Cassandra, CouchDB, MongoDB, HBase) experience
- Experience using and designing APIs using REST, XML, and JSON
- Strong expertise in microservices architecture and best practices. Hands on experience implementing Micro-services and microapps.
- Hands on experience in developing cloud applications for enterprise scale solutions on various cloud platforms like Azure, AWS, etc
- Deep knowledge of various cloud services on AWS/Azure.
- Deep understanding of cloud storage solutions of AWS/AZURE.
- Understanding of cost structure of Cloud services and being able to define and communicate cost impacts.
- Experience building cloud agnostics applications and deployment on cloud. Hands-on experience on Kubernetes and containerization.
- Hands on exposure on big data applications is desired but not essential. Hadoop/Spark/Kafka/etc.
- Deep understanding of Application and Infrastructure architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability etc
- Deep understanding and hands on experience of Programming concepts: OOPS, Design principles and patterns, Architecture, TDD, automation, best practices, etc
- Experience with SDLC and related processes: Agile/SCRUM, CI/CD, DevOps, code reviews, etc
- Familiarity with Industrial IoT protocols like OPC, etc.
- Facilitates dialogues that triggers new perspectives.
- Problem solving skills, Collaboration, Influencing and articulation.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more