Our client, a large Oil and Gas company is currently seeking a Turnaround Scheduler to work a FIFO job near Fort McMurray for a 4 month contract. Turnaround Scheduler
- Build individual task lists in SAP for attachment to Turnaround work orders and scheduling in GWOS/STO. Prioritize, plan, develop and schedule multi trade Turnaround maintenance and integrated capital project activities to be completed during the Turnaround window (PJP's)
- Build Turnaround PJP's for action by turnaround execution resources including contractors
- Strategically schedule all Turnaround work orders/task lists for the most efficient use of resources and time, leveraging all possible efficiencies
- Adhere to the Turnaround Planning Process
- Capture and order/reserve all Material requirements for each job plan
- Monitor and ensure a high standard of data integrity in SAP including the WBS/AFE structure, equipment master and material master data
- Input to client Procurement to develop the Turnaround Contracting strategy as well as work scopes for service contract RFP's, bid evaluation and awards.
- Working closely with HSE, Maintenance, operations, Asset Integrity and engineering personnel to set turnaround priorities, resolve execution issues and provide leadership in troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Contribute to the construction and assembly of both the electronic and hard copy Turnaround manuals
- Manage Turnaround work orders with proper coding and status updates
- Provide support to engineering in developing estimates for project execution
- Participate in cost tracking exercises.
- Preparation and assembly of the necessary documentation and drawings required to send equipment off site for repairs and holding vendors to strict guidelines regarding deliverables
- Monitoring, updating and issuance of the daily turnaround schedule during the execution phase
- Ensure the timely scheduling and execution of both pre and post turnaround trade activities
- Participate in post turnaround review and lessons learned exercises.
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Certificate or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years as a Trade Journeyman Red Seal, Certified Engineering Technologist, or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years' concurrent experience in a Turnaround Planning role
- Understanding of the job functions of the trades (Pipefitting, Instrumentation, Electrical, Millwrights, Scaffolding, Insulation, Welding)
- Experience in T/A Scheduling using Primavera or other T/A/ Project Scheduling Platforms
- Working Experience with SAP - PM, MM Modules
- P&ID Reading capabilities
- 10 years in a Maintenance role in the oil and Gas, Petrochemical or Wood industry
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power point)
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Planning Certification.
- Experience with Prometheus GWOS or STO or other T/A software programs definite assets
- MS Project
- Livelink - (HDMS/DM)
- Any Trade related engineering or technical certification
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.