The GCL ofRawMaterialsnegotiates sourcing agreements and develops the sourcing strategies for forgings, castings, steel mills, bar, plate, tube, and fabrications.In addition, this role ensures sourcing alignmentacross thefour product companies.Essential Responsibilities:
In the role of Sourcing Global Commodity - GCL Raw Materials, you will:
- Oversees complex strategic sourcing projects, defined as primary projects of substantial monetary value, with significant stakeholder interface, and develops formal supplier agreements and contractsLeads complex team negotiations with potential partners.
- 25% of responsibility will be interfacing with Engineering/Technology teams to manage the supplier selection of 3D printing and advance manufacturing suppliers.
- Acts as the liaison between suppliers and BH on strategic sourcing matters Researches and leads in selecting potential sources of materials and/or services for spend categories in alignment with the overall Category strategy.
- Manage supplier development/relationships to ensure continuity of goods and services that meet the quality, service and price performance standards of the company.
- Develop negotiation strategies and drive negotiations to achieve stated goals and objectives.
- Collaborate effectively across different organizational levels, functions, businesses, and geographies to realize goals and objectives.
- Draft, negotiate and obtain agreement to commercial contracts ensuring that operational and commercial risks to business are fully understood and minimized.
- Ensure compliance to contract terms, both legal and commercial (including value delivery).
- Resolve contractual and supplier disputes where they occur, protecting the interests of the business at all times and engaging legal Business Partners where required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business or Engineering from an accredited college or university. Minimum 5 years of experience in strategic sourcing and / orexperience with the industrial services / technology supplier segment
- Master's Degree from an accredited college or universityDemonstrated competence in building sourcing strategies and negotiating sourcing contractsDesirable to have experience in both hardware and software sourcing. Specifically, knowledge of industrial automation, controls and IoT component and system sourcingPrefer one or more of the following certifications: CSCP/CPIM/CPM/CSPM
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.Learn more
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.