Skills: Toolpusher, Field Service Tech
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Stavanger, Norway
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
In order to accommodate the increasing workload we are looking for Tool Specialist in our Surface Data Logging department. You will be a part of a dynamic and flexible work group.
You will be part of a dedicated team working on a shift rotation, monitoring well conditions at offshore installations. The main tasks are:
- Be responsible for all tool handling offshore
- Be responsible for maintenance of the gas monitoring equipment and data acquisition system
- Maintain all sensors
- Be responsible for BHA component handling including whip stock
- Be certified and responsible for handling radioactive sources
- Responsible for inventory of service equipment onboard
- Assist in logistics and order equipment as required
- Assist during completion and slot recovery operations
- Assist Halliburton cross- Product Service Lines offshore with tasks related to Integrated Operations (IO) Level 3 model
Competitive pension- and insurance scheme
Company health service
Beneficial employee stock-purchase plan
Focus on technology and further development
Highly skilled colleagues in an international environment
- Preferably Master (MSc) or Bachelor degree (BSc) in Petroleum Engineering, Geology, Chemistry, Science or other relevant fields.
- Relevant Technical school (trade certificate) and offshore experience can compensate for required certificates
- Relevant experience as Data Engineer, MWD, DD or related positions
- Fluent in both spoken and written English is a requirement, it is also an advantage if you master one Scandinavian language
- Candidates with offshore experience preferred
- Motivated for a new role and challenge.
- Excellent communication skills and a service-minded attitude
- Proven problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of the drilling services tools and surface equipment
- Willing to work with radioactive sources
- Broad knowledge of different product lines is preferred
- Good decision making and time management skills
- HSE oriented
Eldfiskvegen 1, 4056 Tananger, Norway
Product Service Line:
Hiring Manager: Eudys Padron, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiter: Kjersti Roth Oaland, email@example.com
Deadline: Consecutively and latest 31st of January 2020
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 60,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.