Skills: Electrical Engineering
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Our client, an FPSO operator, have a requirement for an Electrical & Instrument Engineer. This is a permanent opportunity based in Aberdeen.
As Electrical & Instrument Engineer, you will be responsible for providing Electrical & Instrument maintenance support to offshore installations in accordance with corporate procedures. Your main duties will include:
- Providing support to offshore installations for all Electrical high and low voltage maintenance requirements
- Providing technical support regarding the repair and maintenance of installation equipment
- Making cost effective decisions regarding the repair and maintenance of installation equipment
- Reviewing planned maintenance routines to ensure equipment is maintained correctly whilst making most effective use of work force
To be considered for the Electrical & Instrument Engineer opportunity, you should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification in Electrical, Instrument or Control Engineering
- Computer literacy for discipline calculations and document processing
- Knowledge of high voltage, and relevant codes and standards
- Experience with commissioning of Electrical systems
- Willingness to travel offshore (occasional visits to offshore facilities) and valid offshore certification (medical, MIST, etc.)
- Maximo experience
Only those with the Right to Work in the UK should apply. Raeburn do not have the ability to provide visa sponsorship, therefore current valid ability to work in the UK is required.