Job Description Bring us your experience in supporting business change or portfolio activities and we will give you a great opportunity to grow an exciting and dynamic career on a global platform. With every chance to develop your technical and professional skills in a diverse and interdisciplinary community.Where you fit in:
Expect a lot of collaboration with the team and engagement to the community. We believe in creating an inclusive culture and work environment where you can thrive, innovate and develop; but most of all, be yourself.What's the role?
As an HR Consultant, you will be part of an international team of highly skilled and motivated professionals. You'll work in a multi-cultural environment where diversity of thought is seen as an asset. The team collaborates with HR colleagues across the HR Operating model.
We'll entrust you with business projects and portfolio activities. You'll find yourself working independently and proving your creativity in engagement. You'll be expected to:
- Define, design and lead implementation of country-specific projects.
- Manage and develop interventions to deliver the UK People Agenda in support of the country business agenda.
- Co-ordinate and/or execute projects and change initiatives and deployment of interventions to drive organisational capability.
Naturally, you're the kind of person who will be engaging with different function showing wide range of skills while still working independently. Using your skills in collaboration and facilitation to ensure teams are all working towards the same goals.Company Description
Shell started operations in the United Kingdom more than 110 years ago. Since then we have grown into a leading innovative oil and gas company that rewards its employees by investing heavily in their careers and learning. Our people are our greatest asset, and our commitment to your career will see you thrive in a work environment that offers an industry-leading development programme. When your ideas travel, Shell will benefit and innovation will thrive. Shell has a key role to play in helping meet the UK's growing energy demand, whilst using innovative technologies to develop cleaner energy. We are the largest FTSE 100 company in the UK by market capitalisation, and make a significant contribution to the UK economy. As well as processing 35% of the gas coming into the UK, we serve more than four million customers at our filling stations each week. Shell employs some 6,400 skilled staff as well as many contractors.Requirements What we need from you:
- Ability to rapidly acquire understanding of the specific business, function context (in the country) for which intervention is being managed
- Effective consulting skills: diagnosis, inquiry, contracting and facilitation.
- Ability to engage and influence senior business or function stakeholders in country.
- Strong project management capability - familiar with and able to selectively deploy a range of project management tools and methodologies including MetroMap.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Effective use of data and trend analysis to determine root cause and to define and track relevant business outcomes.
- Ability to lead consultancy projects and cross-functional teams but also get involved in hands-on execution and delivery of projects.
- We particularly welcome applications for those looking for part time work or seeking a job-share arrangement.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.