Skills: Operations Management, Rig Manager
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Attractive Expatriate Package
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Our Client is a large international drilling contractor is looking for an Operations Manager to be based in SINGAPORE managing a fleet of Offshore and Onshore rigs operating worldwide.
- Ideal candidate MUST have good experience as Operation Manager of Fleet, Jackups, Semisubmersibles and overseeing the operation and budgets.
- Experience working with the characteristics, capabilities and limitations of a drilling installations of Fleets, Jackups, Semisubmersibles and have thorough knowledge of the organization and actions to be taken in case of an emergency.
- Understanding of cross-cultural sensitivities and issues that may arise and interest in working with a culturally diverse team.
- Displays a strong understanding of and commitment to HSSE
- Exhibits leadership, management, team/organization building, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills; ability to build and manage relationships with key external parties
Experienced Rig Managers / Rig Operations Manager who are working with reputed drilling companies who are looking for their next career move are welcome to apply! This is a residential position based in Singapore.
Our Client offers attractive expat package! All applications will be kept private and confidential!