Job Description: The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) engineer will be responsible for support and development of RPA process initiatives. This role will interface with business users and analysts to design, and develop automation solutions using RPA technologies.
· Create RPA solution design documentation aligning with business requirements and stakeholders.
· Design, develop and configure simple, medium to complex robotic process automations per business process and requirements documentation.
· Design and develop Robotic Process Automation to meet use cases as per the RDLC (Robotic Development Life Cycle).
· Independently design and develop simple to complex multi system robotic automations. Work directly with the end user community to understand requirements and data flows and be competent to articulate solutions, risks and challenges.
· Design & develop a mechanism to monitor, report the BOT performance and work across the domains to get the BOT utilization close to 100%.
· Schedule and run RPA processes to ensure stability of environment.
· Develop reusable components, scripts and framework for efficiency.Required Qualifications:
· Broad technical and IT knowledge including programming languages, databases and operating systems.
· Good knowledge of ERP (SAP, Oracle EBS, Workday) and CRM (Salesforce) technology stacks, their technical interfaces and their operations.
· Ability to develop and configure the robotics process as described in the functional specification.
· Experience with MS SQL
· Experience with other digital disrupter technologies such as NLG, NLP & cognitive technology and concepts.
· Understanding of the following in the chosen platform
o Implementation knowledge of Multi-Bot architecture.
o Surface automation knowledge, working experience of working with PDF, images and OCR Integration.
o Platform Architecture and Queue Management.
o Security Features and setup.
o BOT Sizing.
o Strong knowledge of Excel and Mail Automation.
- Passionate coder with 4 - 8 years of delivering solutions in client-facing roles, preferably with a focus on process design and automation
· Technical expertise and advanced experience with UiPath
· Experience with databases (SQL or noSQL), ETL, and Tableau development a plus