Skills: Operations Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Dammam, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Remain in close contact with our customers to be informed about their operational requirements. Analyze these requirements in relation to equipment and personnel available and if necessary to make recommendations / suggestions to customers and management.
- Prepare forecast with respect to equipment and personnel utilization and make recommendations for possible critical periods.
- Issue a correctly filled in Call Report for every customer request to all parties concerned.
- Receive and check Service Tickets, Job Reports, Customers Forms and other Job related documentation and distribute these documents as required. Follow up on comments noted on Service Tickets, Job Reports etc. with operators and brief Workshop Supervisor accordingly. Keep the General Manager and Sales Engineer informed.
- Ensure that all assigned administrative procedures are properly carried out according to the company policy, e.g. expense reports, bonus sheets, Local Purchase Orders, Customs documents, bills of loading etc.
- Ensure that all applicable work instructions and procedures of the quality system are understood by supervised personnel and quality records are maintained as required.
- Ensure that all documentation related to outgoing rental equipment is according to the specification as outlined in the corresponding Call Report(s) and also make a final document check to verify that the relevant QC standards are met.
- Prepare an activity list for the supervisor on call outlining the current operational activities.
- Visit customers at the well site and offices on a regular basis in order to cement existing relationship. Also the performance of Service Technicians and Equipment on location shall be monitored.
- Ensure that all service personnel utilized are in possession of and work according to the applicable Company HSE Policy and regulations set forth for offshore activities and regulations for onshore activities. Any deviation from these regulations must be reported immediately to the General Manager. Within these guidelines optimum personnel utilization must be planned and documented.
- Ensure that all Service Technicians HSE Training files are up to date and necessary certificate are valid and ensure that all Service Technicians are in possession of or issued appropriated PPE's according to ITS HSE Program Manual.
- Have pre-job briefings with the assigned crew leaders and discuss any special Customer requirements including HSE aspects and/or deviations from the regular work instructions and procedures. Debrief crews after jobs and advise department supervisors on necessary action to prevent problems that have arisen.
- Take care and monitor training/performance of newly hired Service Technicians.
- Adhere to the consignment schedule as applicable for the On-Duty Services Supervisor.
- Prepare and distribute the consignment schedule for the Service Department.
Education / Qualification:
- Mechanical or Electronic Applications or past experience in a similar operation i.e. rig operation or casing and tubing running activity
- Degree in engineering or business administration
- Minimum of 10 years management experience for non-degree applicants. This includes shop and field experience, management positions, and a documented qualification or certified training for operational management.
- The Physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situation
- Should pass the written exams on the Training Manual
- Good knowledge of Rig equipment and function
- Fast learner, result oriented and independent with strong interpersonal skills
- Possess strong customer service skills i.e listening, follow through & willing to help
Parker Drilling is a global drilling company providing drilling services, project management and rental tools to the energy industry. Parker’s primary business segment is drilling services with 38 rigs in international locations and 19 rigs in the United States Gulf of Mexico.
The Company’s international rig fleet consists of barge rigs and related operations in the Caspian Sea, Nigeria and Mexico, as well as land rigs and related operations in a total of 15 countries. Parker’s U.S. rig fleet operates in the transition zone of the Gulf of Mexico.
Founded in 1934, the Company moved it headquarters to Houston, Texas from Tulsa, Oklahoma in September 2001. Customers include major, independent and national oil and gas companies. Quail Tools has four U.S. locations where it is a leading provider of specialized rental equipment for drilling and workover operations. Office and yard locations include New Iberia, Louisiana; Victoria and Odessa, Texas; and Evanston, Wyoming.