Skills: Accounting, Financial Analyst, Budget / Cost Control
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Main Objective of Role:
This position with the Accounting Department is responsible for analyzing and preparing complex financial analyses, creating timely and accurate financial statements and supporting the Assistant Controller and Controller as well as peer members of the team.
Duties, Responsibilities & Key Tasks:
- Support the analysis of the business and corporate functional organizations.
- Supervise Accounting team.
- Review and/or process month-end, quarter-end and year-end journal entries and prepare complex account analyses.
- Reconcile, or review, assigned general ledger accounts on a monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end financial reports showing operating performance.
- Prepare periodically required Government Reports.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations, or support those with direct responsibility for the process.
- Exhibit friendly, positive and team-like behavior.
- Abide by Company policies and procedures.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Education / Qualification:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting is required.
- Should have at least 5 years of work experience.
- Must be analytical and a problem solver capable of working in a team environment.
- Must be a detail oriented, self-starter and able to work with little supervision while maintaining goals/tasks.
- Must have good PC skills to include all MS Office products with extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Must be proficient with data upload processes.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with staff, management, customers and vendors.
- Must possess sound reasoning skills and have the ability to follow directions.
Parker Drilling is a global drilling company providing drilling services, project management and rental tools to the energy industry. Parker’s primary business segment is drilling services with 38 rigs in international locations and 19 rigs in the United States Gulf of Mexico.
The Company’s international rig fleet consists of barge rigs and related operations in the Caspian Sea, Nigeria and Mexico, as well as land rigs and related operations in a total of 15 countries. Parker’s U.S. rig fleet operates in the transition zone of the Gulf of Mexico.
Founded in 1934, the Company moved it headquarters to Houston, Texas from Tulsa, Oklahoma in September 2001. Customers include major, independent and national oil and gas companies. Quail Tools has four U.S. locations where it is a leading provider of specialized rental equipment for drilling and workover operations. Office and yard locations include New Iberia, Louisiana; Victoria and Odessa, Texas; and Evanston, Wyoming.