A well-respected operator is looking to hire several consultants for long-term work in the Permian Basin.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Unloads and assembles the equipment to be used, sets up the service unit and initiates the rig up.
- Rig up up/down transfer pipe
- Ensure drains and air reliefs are installed in proper places
- Operate transfer pumps
- Monitor water levels in frac tanks
- Operate discharge manifolds
- Safely handle hoses of various sizes
- Operate filtration units
- Is familiar with correct procedures and performs basic routine equipment maintenance in preparation for next job. Cleans and checks tools and equipment
- Operate truck and trailer combination in DOT compliant manner
- Performs routine readings of equipment during rigging up to ensure equipment is performing according to customers' requirements while maintaining a safe operation at all times
- When needed, moves equipment around yard with forklifts, help load and unload trucks day and night, make hotshot and parts runs, sweep and mop shop and yard
- Observes safe working practices, safety rules and regulations.
Independent consultants will be paid on day rates depending on experience. Housing is provided and rotations will be equal (i.e. 10/10, 14/14).
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.