Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
The Advanced Technologies (ADTECH) group of Oceaneering is recognized as an industry leader in enabling humans to work safely and effectively in harsh environments ranging from the depths of the sea to the outer reaches of space. ADTECH specializes in the support of manned systems and the development and application of practical, cost-effective robotic systems in multiple industries.
ADTECH designs, builds, and operates unique underwater systems for the US Navy and provides life cycle maintenance services for Submarines and Deep Submergence Systems. ADTECH is developing the next generation space suit for NASA and provides robotic and spacecraft life support systems. ADTECH is also an award winning leader in design, build, and installation of theme park entertainment ride systems and provides intra-logistic solutions using AGV systems.
ADTECH's business areas are: Oceaneering Technologies, Marine Services Division, Oceaneering Space Systems, Oceaneering Entertainment Systems, Oceaneering AGV Systems, and ADTECH Manufacturing Group.
For more information please go to www.oceaneering.com and click on Products & Services, then click on Non-Oilfield, then click on Naval and Marine Services. Position Summary
Oceaneering thrives by creating industry-changing technically creative solutions for the most complex operational challenges under water, on land, and in space.
The Oceaneering Technologies (OTECH) division is looking for top-notch Operations Support Interns with a desire to apply their talents towards solving the unsolvable. The successful intern will use the skills in their chosen field to help meet customer needs and satisfy business requirements. Assignments (some with strict deadlines to meet) will be commensurate with the student's academic background to take advantage of their expertise and provide real life application of their classroom knowledge. Opportunities may be available in one or more of the following job categories:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Business Development
- Business Operations
- Attention to detail and an ability to execute multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. High level of aptitude and ability to work with various computer programs and software. Must have strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to work independently is required.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Reports to OTECH Management.
- Current enrollment in accredited college or university engineering program. Applicants should be completing their sophomore or junior year.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to work full-time for 10-12 weeks during the summer
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Equal Opportunity Employer
- 3.0+ cumulative GPA
- Academic excellence and community involvement
- Familiarity with tools related to area of expertise
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.