Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Gurugram, Haryana, India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are looking for passionate professionals who have a flair for communication and negotiations and a keen eye for identifying risks. This is an ideal role for those with a knowledge of credit risk and law.
You should ensure the seamless delivery of Credit management through driving the right balance of risk and reward. You will be a part of the India Credit Team for downstream operations supporting with the credit assessment activities and recovery matters for Shell's clientele.
You will need to :
- Drive all key activities related to Credit Management including credit vetting, securities management Debt Collection and Recovery matters.
- You will have prime responsibility for partnering with and providing advice to internal commercial and Finance stakeholders, as well as liasoning with external counterparties including third party lawyers, IBC professionals etc.
-As our in house legal counsel, we look up to you to provide advice on the various legal recourses available for recovery. You will be required to study the contractual and relevant documents to suggest the best suited course of action
- Responsible for the efficient and effective management of credit risk according to policy and direction from credit committees.
- Drive operational excellence in the area of credit management by further integrating and optimising the costs of CBC (Credit Business Centers)/COC (Credit Operations Centers) central team activities.
-Business stakeholders across various lines of business for credit assessment activities and managing delinquent customer accounts
- Customer intimacy (through visits etc) and business and commercial knowledge, particularly with high risk/strategic customers.
- Interact with Credit Operations and Customer operations for collecting relevant information
Shell began operations in India more than 80 years ago. At Shell India, we invest in our people through our industry-leading development programme, which sees our employees thrive and gain access to experts on a local and global level. To date, we have invested more than US$ 1 billion already in India's energy sector alone in socially and environmentally responsible ways. It is the only global major to have a fuel retail license in India. The Shell Technology Centre Bangalore, STCB, is one of the three global hubs for technology in the Projects & Technology business of Royal Dutch Shell. In addition, we supply crude, chemicals and technology to public and private sector oil companies, and our Chennai Business Centre provides a wide range of finance, accounting and business services to Shell globally.
Skills & Experience :
• Preferred qualification- B Com/ CA/CS and LLB or B Sc. And LLB, CA/CWA with preferred background of handling collections or legal matters
• Strong competency wrt MS excel and legal drafting skills
• 5 years of experience in handling accounting and legal matters
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video